2. My Callisto Momentz: Misson Impossible!!!

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Misson Impossible!!!

Holla!!!
    I'm gonna share a very confidential mission wid ya'll, which is I guess almost IMPOSSIBLE!!
ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

And me thinking that I'll be succeed to complete it is like hoping against the hope... but jaha chah hai... wahi raah hai (where ders a will, ders a way), why not I take things happening in present wid me as as indication from GOD.... So I'm here to share something which Imma do... sho.....the matter is..... why not make it lil saucy like a hindi daily soap.... let it be a secret... when the mission is complete... will present the dish on ya'll table... till den... keep guessing....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping here.. eh? wh-what? you wanna say something... arey go on.. Bindaasly, Joanna values your opinion and thoughts !!!!
xoxo, thanx