2. My Callisto Momentz: Let’s Get Back to Work!

Saturday 23 May 2020

Let’s Get Back to Work!

                     “It is the working man who is the happy man. It is the idle man who is the miserable man.” - Benjamin Franklin

Absolutely rightly said. First of all I want to thank H&M for choosing me to be a part of this organization, seems heard again and again but friends can’t help it because when you get something good or something great happens in your life you try to talk about it repeatedly so I’m blessed to be a H&Mian πŸ™‚
H&Mians
Here I have been getting so many opportunities to evolve as a better person, personally and professionally. H&M has given me a chance to be a working man regardless of this Lockdown. It has never stopped sharing the knowledge and preparing the stairs for me to head towards our success.
          It has developed me in every way. Agree or not but most of us have been so used to of our values that not only in our work but we have started to apply these values in our personal life too by which we have seen few changes as well. Now since our store is reopening, I am all set to get back on the track.
The Team


 I am proud to be in such work place and with such team where our work highlights our characters.
           



We don’t turn up our nose, we turn up our sleeves when it comes for the action.

I am super excited and super enthusiastic to go back to my work place, to meet my colleagues, friends and my seniors. Can’t wait to have fun with you all.



......And most of all leaving no stone unturned to get our store back to life. Experiencing the “New Normal Life” and just ROCK IT !!!! 🀘🏻🀘🏻🀘🏻


May your new normal life gives you the strength, patience and success! Be safe and be Blessed.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping here.. eh? wh-what? you wanna say something... arey go on.. Bindaasly, Joanna values your opinion and thoughts !!!!
xoxo, thanx