2. My Callisto Momentz: Appy Anniversary To Meeee!! ☺

Friday 19 April 2013

Appy Anniversary To Meeee!! ☺

Holla...!!!
Haw y'all been ol doin? Life is so busy foh us that we dnt get time foh ourselves... We dnt get time to realise whts gone and whts coming in our way... Hahaha!! I feel so amazed as well when I look back at my old times.. It alwys strike many question in my head and in my mind that what have I achieved so far??
In my life, in my career life, family responsibilities, friends buzz and my LOVE life?? Yes... Today that feeling of being so confident in my love has grown strong to stronger.. When I realise last midnight that its my 4th Anniversary of ma Engagement!!! *grinnn* can ya'll believe it!!! Yes its 19th April 2013.. My Engagement Anniversary!!!
 i really like this blogger putting her thoughts in a blog so wonderfully, my all thumbs up to the blog "Northern Belle Diaries"....
i would really love to be inspired by them and write such experience for u all and speak through my Heart :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping here.. eh? wh-what? you wanna say something... arey go on.. Bindaasly, Joanna values your opinion and thoughts !!!!
xoxo, thanx